Expectation from Service Recipients
- To use the Goa Archives the scholars/ Public should first enter their name in the visitor’s book and should deposit their belongings at the reception counter.
- After depositing their belonging at the reception, the scholars/ Public should contact Archivist (General) for search/research of records, the librarian if they desire to use the library for reference.
- Mobile phones should be switched off before entering the reading room.
- While referring to the records, documents must be handled with great care.
- Public/ Scholars should maintain silence in the reading room.
- Scholars/ Public wishing to purchase publications of the Directorate may please contact Archivist (Publication)
- In case of any difficulty, the scholars/ public may contact the Director.